Song Of The Day!!

Rihanna, who we can officially say is a pop star, is releasing her SIXTH album today titled, Talk That Talk...the title track featuring Jay Z is the song I am most familiar with...



The album is pretty consistent with this title track...very dance fused evident pop songs. I was only able to listen to the CD for the first time this morning for about 15 minutes but Talk That Talk ,due to Jays lyrics, and We All Want Love (lyrics) were two among many that caught my ear....


Also today, my fellow Capricorn Mary J. Blige is releasing her TENTH album, which is the sequel to her first album, titled My Life II...

Comments

ShadySide30 said…
yes bishes im back whoopwhoop
ShadySide30 said…
Mary Is MY BISH #TEAMCAPRICORN

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...