Eazy-E's Daughter Reincarnates His Photos




Some of you may remember Erin (E.B.) Wright from MTV's My Super Sweet 16 and some of you may not but she is the daughter of late rapper Eazy-E and an aspiring singer. Recently Erin paid tribute to her father by recreating a few of his pics.
As Wright explains, “It’s been 17 long years since my father passed away and I miss him dearly. This year I decided to pay homage to him by recreating two of his most famous album covers, I feel so proud to be apart of his history. Hopefully one day he will finally get the recognition he truly deserves for his impact and accomplishments that paved the way for so many artists and urban music moguls of today. I love you Dad, R.I.P.”




Now had this been about anything other than the death of her father I could have had a few thangs to say about this....RIP Eazy.


source: Black Celeb Kids

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...