Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Episode 2

You knowwwwwwwwww I just can't with this show but I just can't stop watching it. I know it's only been two episodes and I haven't tried to stop watching but I know I can't because I am far beyond entertained. I seriously can't believe that they make people like this anymore.

Being an avid reality show watcher I have to admit that if I were ever stupid or desperate enough to do one it's just certain shit I wouldn't fall for nor let be seen on television. Hell, my mamma would be watching? Do these people not have people in their lives that they would NEVER want to know they are this stupid?!!

The biggest fool of the hour had to be a tie between Stevie J and Mimi...they deserve one another.




Not only did she sell her man's penis for 20% of some money I am guaranteed could never be made but she also played herself. How are you going to call yourself a boss chick yet you're claiming 20% of funds from another chick that just so happens to be bumping uglies with your man?!! While she waits for her 20% to occur Stevie and Joseline will be f**cking 20% of the time.

I think Mimi should stick to taking advise from Ariane and not Karlie.

I liked Rasheeda before this show but something about her is alittle off which might explian her failure to become mainstream. Her husband needs to grow a pair.

I think Joseline's twin brother is apart off the castt. That is not a woman in those short hair wigs.

I've already wrote too much as is but let me state two things:

I seriously think this show is far beyond scripted. There seems like all parties involved agreed to something because I believe no one or two or three people can be this stupid. Just about all parties involved in this needed one or two things: exposure and a check.

Secondly, Stevie J is one of thee funniest people I've laid eyes on in a while. Speaking of eyes, his are the creepiest and most telling.


I'm convinced he's a little off. Maybe even a little touched. Sick. The funniest part had to be Stevie singing to a more than impressed and garteful Mimi. Did you see when that fool hit the high note and peaked behind the piano?!!!

I can't wait for next week....

Comments

Anonymous said…
Lol, I couldn't agree more with what you typed! I was able to watch the second episode when I got home. I recorded it on my Hopper. I knew Joseline was pregnant by Stevie, and I did think Mimi was a fool and still is for selling her soul. But goodness all my co-workers at Dish think this show is pure entertainment and it is. I look forward to this show. It's on my Hopper to record the entire season for me along with my other shows.
Rosee said…
very entertaining at the most...and very scripted.

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...