Happy Birthday Michael Jackson!!



Today the King Of Pop would have celebrated his 54th birthday. I don't need to type my fingers into a tingle telling you how great Michael was and how missed he is...any common fool should know this. But I will post  a few of my favorite MJ videos in honor of his born day.

I use to get tickled pink when Michael would sing "hey pretty baby with the high heels on..." in The Way You Make Me Feel. I was very young when the song came out but there's not telling why (probably too grown) that part pumped me up so much. This song along with You Are Not Alone and Scream are my favorite Michael Jackson songs.



I salute Michael Jackson's legacy and his works of art...Happy Birthday Mike!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...