SEEN: Angela Simmons In Beverly Hills

I find it sorta unfair and self serving for Russell Simmon's company to post pics of his niece. I know Russell isn't over at the Global Grind office posting pics and writing posts about Angela Simmons but I'm sure his opinion hold more weight than a fat chick over there.

Butttt in a way I get it because Ang is news and his readers like to read about her peep her fashion choices of the moment. I guess it really looks bad because many people are under the impression that Angela  calls the paparazzi for photos and then to have her uncle's company traffic said photos is a little odd...don't cha think?

Anywho, Angela was spotted at the nail salon. The same nail salon in Beverly Hills Kim K is always photographed in and recently Tracey Edmonds as well. The headquarters to The Paparrazi of America is probably next door to this salon, I bet Ang didn't go here for the privacy.




Dayum, they were close!

I don't know, I 'd probably hype the shit out of my niece too if I were rich as Russell Simmons and owned the company where I could do so. Hell, they post stories about Russell too!



source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...