VIDEO: Bria Murphy Stops By 106 & Park To Put Her Bid In For Rocsi's Hosting Gig



What would be totally awesome, and sickening to many, is if Eddie Murphy's daughter, Bria Murphy, actually replaced his current girlfriend, Rocsi Diaz, on BET's 106 & Park. How awesome of an urban news day would THAT be?!!

            

Bria's "All of you need to step your game up and get some Dark & Lovely." comment could've been taken to be really shady even though I knew she wasn't meaning it to be that way. Although I love the thought of the drama it would cause if Bria got the gig I have to say I think she should stick to her day job...modeling.

She's a well spoken beautiful girl but I like her better sans the umbre blonde weave midriff showing tight jeans. I just wasn't buying her as a host, she didn't seem as comfy and quick on her feet as a host should. That Dark & Lovely comment, who Bria models for, was an example of her rawness to this field.

But again, if she were to get the gig I bet ratings would soarrrrrrrrrrr and Rocsi probably wouldn't be against it...the two seem to be getting very close.

source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...