Fashion Pause: The Halloween Edition

With Halloween nearing the influx of celebs attention whoring in their best Halloween garbs will increase like a plague and I'll be right here posting some of my fav looks.

Kim Kardashian's mermaid look is by far one of my favs...for some reason I'm not buying Kanye as the Captain Kim claimed him to be on her Instragram account. Kanye is dead ass serious with this look...you can't tell me otherwise unless it came from Kanye's mouth...and he doesn't do press!



I don't really know what La La Anthony is supposed to be...an alley cat? La La along with Kimye hit up the Midori Green annual Halloween party on the same night.


Before I get into Diddy's look I have to question why he's hanging out at the Playboy Mansion's Annual Halloween party with his two eldest sons? Anywho, Diddy as Purple Rain Prince is hilarious.


You can't hide Justin, your dad already posted pics of you on Instagram!

Paris Hilton and Chris Brown also attended the Playboy Mansion party. Paris as a fairy or butterfly and Chris Brown as himself.


Christina Aguilera was spotted attending a private party dressed as a...hmmm...a slut maybe?


Hilary Duff as a skeleton face with flowers on her along with a bustier attending a party in Beverly Hills.


Paris Hilton and her boy toy made it to this party as well.


Seal was also on hand...and speaking of hands he wore black nail polish on his.


Ryan Seacrest and his girlfriend Julianne Hough were in attendance as well.


If you know what half these costumes are PLEASE let me know...I'm not big on dressing the part for Halloween.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...