VIDEO: Real Housewives of New Jersey Reunion Part 1
I seriously don't think I can take too much more of these women.
Between Teresa coming off as a scatter brain liar and the rest of the women rushing to use their rehearsed insults against her this show was so obnoxious. No matter what the ladies talked about it seemed as if Teresa had to be involved.
I'm still on the fence about Teresa setting up Melissa. Kim D I know was in on it but I honestly don't think Teresa could act so innocently and do it well. Had she just went to Melissa or at least her brother after the salon encounter I think she would have been free of guilt but nooooooooo she let it go too far and NOW Bravo is actually showing Angelo telling someone that Kim D and Teresa were in on as Jacqueline professed.
Funny thing about Caroline and Jacqueline accusing Teresa of orchestrating the "set up" is, they are going by what they were told yet Caroline told Danielle on the Season 1 reunion that Danielle saying they purposely told people about her past was only "hearsay" because she was told by a friend and it wasn't factual proof yet that's EXACTLY what they are doing with Teresa. Yeah Teresa seems suspect and they have Angelo saying that he did it but that also could be a lie.
The biggest disappointments of the night were when Teresa and Caroline spoke about the other's kids. When asked about Caroline's mothering skills and children Teresa should have nodded and smiled yet she took the chance to talk about Caroline's children not being employed yet ALL at some point worked at the family's business. Caroline obviously not forgetting about Teresa's jab took the time out to say Teresa was "whoring out" her daughter Gia for interviews. Really whoring out? Yet that did not piss Teresa off as much as her cousin calling her mother a "fucking liar".
The funny thing to me is, these ladies can dish it but can't take it. This show needs a full on recast, I am sick of the family bickering but word on the street is Joe Geedeechay's family will be joining the casted next season. We shall see.
Comments