Bump Watch: Kim Kardashian

Kim Kardashian was spotted earlier this week having dinner with gal pal Serena Williams in a black short number displaying what might be a baby bump.



What I find so funny about Kim's pictures this week is they seem to be a little more revealing of her growing baby bump and most of all she doesn't seem to be shielding as much.


Funny thing is, this week's episode of  Kourtney & Kim Take Miami was ALL about Kim having and not having kids with everyone, and I mean everyone, that Kim came in contact with telling her she'd make for a great mom. At one point Kourtney asked Kim to stuff her stomach to see what she would look like pregnant. For a minute I thought I  was watching a scripted show. A coincidence? I think f**ckin not.

I guess the next episode, which will air in two weeks, will feature Kim at 9 months in the delivery room. These people...

Comments

sf said…
I soooo agree!! That damn show is so scripted. They never talk about Kim and pregnancy but now, all of a sudden, it's mentioned in each episode. SMH!!! Still my boo though. LOL
Rosee said…
even if it were real they could have edited it to not look so dayum fake

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...