VIDEO: Miley Cyrus Stops By Hot 97


Miley Cyrus is yet again single-handedly (with the help of a few rappers) tried to take over the urban market with her presence this time stopping by Hot 97 studios to sit down with Ebro, Cipha Sounds and Rosenberg.



My gosh this girl is freakin' gorgeous!!


Why is Miley promoting so heavily without a release date? Is ratchet Miley a summer thing or an urban market catcher THEN on the other fans?

Anywho, where's K. Foxx? I heard she was fired but her face is still on the intro.

Oh BTW, I though Ebro hated all fuckery? I guess Miley gets a pass...

I need a Miley Cyrus visit to The Breakfast Club in the near future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...