CONGRATULATIONS ARE IN ORDER: Vanessa Simmons Is Pregnant!!




The daughter of Rev. Run, Vanessa Simmons, is expecting her first child!!

Vanessa announced the news via her Instgram account with a little repost assistance from younger sister Angela Simmons today.

Last I knew before she dropped off the face of the Hollywood planet, Vanessa was dating the son of Damon Wayans, Mike Wayans, so I assumed him and I was right.
I'm sending my congrats to him as well as Vanessa and look forward to a wedding congrats following pretty soon...mmm hmmm.

BTW, no word on how far along Vanessa is but she knows the baby is a girl...

"a little princess on the way" - VS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...