Kim Kardashian and Andre Leon Talley Do Lunch



I guess now that Kim Kardashian is no longer on Anna Wintour's shit list and the baby mama of Kanye West she is something like fashion royalty by association having just lunched with the Vogue magazine's legendary contributing editor Andre Leon Talley, who didn't always seem to be a fan of Kim, while in Paris for fashion week.


These two look as cozy as two gal pals catching up in the city of love.

I don't think I've ever seen Kim look so pretty and happy without clumps of make up on accompanied by some gaudy ass outfit than I did in Paris.


I've always wondered who had the great occupation of taking Kim's personal (IG) photos...


Real local like...is Kim getting ready for a move?

I want go as far as to credit Kanye West for this new Kim but I will cite motherhood. Although Kim's infant daughter didn't make it with her parents to fashion week she was obviously on Kim's mind and close to her heart.



Pics: Pacific Coast News

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...