Chris Brown Enters Rehab For Anger Management



I don't really like posting about Chris Brown's troubles but I must say that I am glad to know that he is going to rehab for anger management issues.

TMZ has the deets...


Chris Brown has just entered a rehab facility for anger management issues ... presumably to deal with his temper problems and to blunt a possible prison sentence.
Sources tell TMZ ... Brown's attorney, Mark Geragos, just dropped him off at a facility in Malibu
Along with Geragos, we're told his mom and GF Karrueche accompanied Chris to the facility.  Geragos and the others went to dinner after dropping Chris off.



I wish Chris all the best in his future endeavors...and I wish that media outlets would state clearly that this boy is going to rehab for anger issues and NOT drugs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...