Kanye West Compares Kim Kardashian To Michelle Obama + Sorta Admits He's A Drunk



Ryan Seacrest is such a butt licker when it comes to the Kardashians and anyone or anything that contributes to them being lucrative. With that said, check out Kanye West's recent interview with Ryan where he has the fuckin audacity to compare Kim to First Lady Michelle Obama in regards to Kim's recent raunchy Instagram pic.


Or like with the Hollywood Walk of Fame … it’s not the walk of singing … it’s the Walk of Fame … and classism has been going on before racism. We’re classist. We have our cool table … and there’s no way Kim Kardashian shouldn’t be on the cover of Vogue. She’s like the most intriguing woman right now. She’s got Barbara Walters calling her like everyday … and collectively we’re the most influential with clothing. No one is looking at what [President] Obama is wearing. Michelle Obama cannot Instagram a [bikini] pic like what my girl Instagrammed the other day… so it’s to say when we are there and [editor-in-chief of French Vogue] Carine Roitfeld supports my girl, that’s a breakthrough … there’s a wall of classism that we are breaking through.

Kanye is such a fuckin douche for attenton!! I wish he would just buy Kim a Vogue cover and let the rest of us go on with our lives.




How does Kanye mellow the f**k out?
"Just drink! I’m sure I’m not supposed to say that, but I drink Grey Goose. And I’m not getting paid anything from them, but I’m going to tell you as a man – and they said Shakespeare was like a drunk and yes, I said that to blatantly compare myself to Shakespeare – you know, I’m not perfect. And certain mornings or in the evening, and I’m not a falling over drunk, but I’ll pour a little Goose, grab some ice cubes, and just practice patience."
This explains a lot!!
Check out Kanye as he talks the proposal to Ryan's thirsty ass.




Kim already confirmed she will take Kanye's last name making Kardashian her middle name while in Vegas for her birthday over the weekend. Now the funniest part about this is, Kim confirmed the news to E! News yet after she did Kris Jenner appeared on camera almost baffled that she was just now being informed Kim was changing her name...yeah RIGHT!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...