GYM MOTIVATION: Asa Soltan Rahmati



 Bravo's Shahs of Sunset is one of my guilty pleasures. Meaning I shouldn't watch and most of the time I don't but I do every now and again to keep up. Well so far this season all I've kept up with is how brand new much of the cast is, except GG who is still the same, and howbig Asa's ass is.

Asa was slowing becoming my fav because I felt she never really really played sides and she always came off authentic...and she likes the brothas (Jermaine Jackson, Jr.).


Anywho, what I didn't know until this season also (and after following on Instagram) is that the girl has BODY and not just any body with a big ass but a good one...motivation material.




She's quite the dope chick IMO...are you motivated?

Photos: Getty Images/Instagram 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...