Miley Cyrus and Her Mohawk Cover LOVE Mag





I love it....the closest I've ever seen Miley in MONTHS displaying some tact.

The photographer behind this cover, David Sims, typical shoots for Vogue mag who recently took back their cover offered to Miley and Miley had a little something to say about that.

I can’t say too much. But it was where I was kind of going to have to do this trade-off, and I wasn’t willing to. Right now, me doing any kind of cover for anything that’s like, a Seventeen or Teen Vogue or whatever, the way that I talk isn’t the way that people that are 17 really understand.

Chile please, miss me with the "this is all me"/"I finally get to be myself" talk....but I will say it's becoming more and more believable as she states it in so many diff ways.

Miley's LOVE mag cover is available March 2, 2014.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...