Oh Gabby!!!




Last week Gabrielle Union and Dwayne Wade announced to the world that they were in fact recently engaged but this week DWade is confirming some more charming news...he has a new baby and the baby's mother isn't Gabby.

CONGRATULATIONS ARE IN ORDER: Dwayne Wade and Gabrielle Union Are Engaged


"I had a time, a part in our break, in our pain and our hurt, a blessing came out of it in my life, having a son that was born healthy," Wade said of his relationship with Union. "So I'm moving on." 

"I'm in the public eye, so obviously that's a part of it," Wade said of the private matter becoming public. "It comes with the territory."
 

Wade had hinted of an outside issue during a September appearance on The Tonight Show, telling host Jay Leno of a break with Union, saying, "Celebrity relationships [are] very hard. This was a big year for us and our relationship from the standpoint of she was shooting her show Being Mary Jane, going most of the year. I was dealing with my injuries, trying to win a championship, so we kinda took a step back."
  
Wade said he has spent time with his newborn son. 
"Yeah, I've got a chance to see him," he said. "You know me. I'm involved in my kids' lives. When my kids were living at home with me, or wasn't living at home with me, I tried to do everything I could to see them. Obviously I got custody of them for different reasons, but nothing changes with my life.  
 "Like I've said, this is something that my family knows and my now fiancee worked through when we got back together, and understood that we wanted to continue our lives together and continue supporting our family and we're going to do that. That's what I've always done."
According to Entertainment Tonight, Wade had known the mother of his latest child for several years. 
Wade has participated in President Obama's Fatherhood Task Force and written a book, A Father First: How My Life Became Bigger than Basketball. He said he does not believe this latest revelation has compromised how he should be viewed. 
"It would compromise it if I wasn't a father first," he said. "I'm always going to be a father first. That doesn't change. If you decide to when you can be a father, that's when it compromises. 
"But, like I said, this is something, obviously, private for my family that we will continue to deal with as a family. But we have a blessing to the bloodline, to the Wade bloodline. And from that standpoint, it doesn't, to me, state anything differently from what I've always shown."

Before I go into major judgment mode, I have to say we don't know the facts to this and if Gabby and Dwayne are cool with it (plus the kid and his mom) I see no reason to waste the strength of my finger tips dwelling too much on it.

BUT I will say the engagement seemed like perfect timing and this shit has to be mad embarrassing for Gabby...and the Heat reorganization who tries to uphold the perfect image of their franchise.

It looks like all is fair in love and basketball after all...

But how cute were the Wades and Gabby for their Christmas card?





That was video was too cute and almost believable had this news not been released. I hope Gabby is truly happy with this man she''s too gorg to put up with this shit and publicly at that.

Dwade has two sons..well now three...but the third boy in the video is not his son but his nephew.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...