Kim Kardashian Talks Motherhood + More Kids + Wedding Details



Earlier this week Kim Kardashian sat down with her mother's boss Ryan Seacrest to talk about all kinds of nonsense and her beautiful daughter North.

“I’m loving life right now. My daughter is the cutest thing ever … I’m loving being a mom … I never thought I would say that. I went into this so scared … I always wanted kids, but when I got pregnant I was so scared, but everything everyone tells you about having a kid …. about how it’s amazing … it’s that times 100.”
“I love my daughter so much and I know … I want to have more, but I’m not going the route my mom did. She is crazy! When I was giving birth, I looked at her and said, ‘I’m going to buy you a medal, you deserve a medal for this, six times – you’re crazy.’” 



Source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...