Lil Kim Expecting First Child At 39 + Father REVEALED



Lil Kim shocked most people with a logical thinking pattern by showing up to New York Fashion Week sporting a baby bump.

As if it needed to be confirmed after seeing the pictures, Kim confirmed her pregnancy while attending the after-party of the MAC Cosmetics and The Blondes on February 12.


"I'm a mom, but I can turn it up a little!" she said as she rubbed her belly. 

It was also at the after-party Lil Kim performed "Lighters Up" where she then gave her lover and mentor the late Notorious B.I.G.  a shout out.

"It's also going to be Biggie's birthday and the anniversary of his death soon so we [as she points to her belly] love you."

Having done this and no word from Kim and camp on how far along she is and who the father of the child was lead a few rumors arise with some finger pointing at Floyd Mayweather. I'd believe she didn't have an addiction to cosmetic surgery before I believed any of that.

Anywho, the father of Kim's unborn child is surprisingly a rapper from NYC. When I say surprisingly I mean a black man (doubt he's 100%) who goes by the stage name Mr. Papers.



The two have been said to have been together for a few years and the Mister has supposedly revealed he's the father via Instagram.

Regardless of what's true or not, it looks like Kim will have a baby and I wish her and child luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...