NeNe Leakes Disses Kandi Burruss' Mom In Bravo Blog



Two things y'all should know by now is the stars of The Real Housewives of Atlanta are a bunch of funny style characters and each star has the opportunity to voice their opinion and feelings on each episode via their Bravo blog...and NeNe Leakes has taken full advantage of both of these privileges.

Now before I shade NeNe as she did her fellow co-star Kandi Burruss' mom I will say her blogs are better than ever these last couple of weeks (all thanks to her ghostwriter of course).

Anywho, before getting into the drama between NeNe and her one time friend Marlo Hampton NeNe took the time to take a jab or two at Mama Joyce.

Look, there's a lot I could say, but instead I'll just say this: Kandi, you have never seen me walk away from a fight and you have never seen me physically fight either have you? My son was at this event, and as much as I would like to be Mama Joyce and take my shoe off and hit somebody or drag someone down the street, I would never stoop so low to the gutter with my son around, so you are right! I know how to respect myself enough to walk away from something that no longer serves me, helps me grow, or makes me happy. In life you have to pick your battles; everything isn't worth fighting for or worth the emotional investment.

Now here's my thing, if NeNe didn't want it with Marlo I know for sure she doesn't want it with Mama Joyce. Ask Todd and Carmen. Mothers should be off limits even if they're on reality television acting like a granny goon.


NeNe is closer in age to Mama Joyce than Kandi and should know better. She picks and chooses them...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...