Rihanna Covers Vogue Magazine For A Third Time + Find Out Her Fashion Rules To Live By





Fresh faced giving off  Lisa Bonet couture pop songstress Rihanna is covering Vogue magazine for the THIRD time in it's upcoming March issue.

As if any moment is ever dull with Rihanna, the Barbadian beauty goes into deep detail regarding her fashion musts and weaves as well as her counterparts who may be a tad more talented than she.

 “It’s not my hair, but the girl who donated it, she’s the bomb,” says Rihanna. “Black girls never let anyone see this,” she adds, pulling apart the locks at the back of her head to show me the intricate workings of the false hair, which is woven into a net attached to her own. “I have two main hair people I work with. They’re always with me. I’m like, ‘I’m bored! I wanna change my hair!’ That’s the good thing about a weave. You can do whatever with it. 
“My jewelry’s all fake—from Claire’s. Or I get it from my mom’s boutique in Barbados. Her shop’s called FAB-U-LUS.”  
 “If I’m wearing a top, I don’t wear a bra,” she says. “If I’m wearing a bra, I just wear a bra.”  
She wants to start a fashion label soon. She thinks fashion is a big part of her success. “It’s not all down to my voice. There’s people with way more talent than I when it comes to singing. Bigger voices. But people want to know who you are. Fashion is a clear indication, a way to express your attitude, your mood.”

So not only is Rihanna covering Vogue for a third time while Kanye West can't buy Kim Kardashian a cover but she's also wanting to start a fashion label...somebody check on Mr. West.

Sorry I couldn't resist...

Anywho, check out a few more photos to be featured inside the magazine all shoot by David Simms.


Per-mutha-freakin-fection!!

“You will never be stylish if you don’t take risks."- RF

I have not a dayum thing critical to say. The majority of the interview (93%) was about fashion, we learned  a few new things about Rih not too much recycled news and the photos are beyond commendable. The pixie cut is high fashion and sells the issue/article beyond words.

Loves it!!

Source: Vogue/David Simms

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...