Rihanna Spotted In Paris With Drake


After wrapping up her 26th birthday festivities in Aspen Rihanna took her hot tail to Paris to take in her rumored boyfriend Drake's concert, an after-party and even dinner with the rap superstar.



Although Drake was said to be observed in the restaurant with Rihanna he managed not to get photographed while Rihanna did.



I am inclined to believe Drake was there only because Rihanna is only spotted leaving restaurants alone when it's rumored to be with a male companion. PLUS she was in Paris to see Drake. BTW, I love this look on her.

Anywho, as we all should know Drake has been obsessively in love with Rihanna since like forever (since he became famous). He even admitted that the two once dated before and that Rih "unintentionally" broke his heart.


'At the time it hurt, but she didn't mean to. I'll never put that on her. I was hurt because I slowly started to realise what it was. I guess I thought it was more.'
Source


To  me it looks like these two are in fact dating again and although they're not releasing statements about it they're definitely not hiding it. A concert, a club and a restaurant don't seem like pretty private places.

I wonder what brought Rihanna to her senses? I could speculate for days....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...