Robin Thicke and Paula Patton Separate


I will say that I did not see this coming...but I did.

In a statement sent exclusively to People magazine the couple, Robin Thicke and Paula Patton, who've been linked to one another since their teens have confirmed they are in fact going their separate ways.

"We will always love each other and be best friends, however, we have mutually decided to separate at this time,

As much as I love Robin's music I will say that after I saw his interview last year with Oprah I viewed him in a different light. He seems like a douche with more than a tad bit of asshole in him. And not only that, but he's been embarrassing Paula like hell feeling on fans' asses and  the raunchy duet with Miley Cyrus (for which he blamed all but his appearance on her) to just to name a few.



I bet the new found fame for Robin coupled with Paula's alleged erratic behavior and the open marriage rumors is why these two just couldn't make it. Oh well, I'm inclined to believe these two will make it work for the sake of their son Julian.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...