VIDEO: Nick Cannon "Dance Floor"

I have been meaning for weeks to post this video!!





I don't ever think I've been at a loss of words like I was the first, second and any other time that I saw this Nick Cannon video. While the visuals seem mad corny the concept and meaning behind the video (Nick loves Mariah Carey) are cute there's something about this video that is a tad bit second-hand embarrassing.

I guess I could have done without the Aaliyah look-alikes, the two kids assisting on the track and Nick's dancing. BUT, you gotta love Nick for not giving two shits about what the masses are doing or saying all while doing his thing and still cashing checks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...