Beyonce Says Good Bye To 'The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour'



The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour wrapped it's European leg of the tour last night in Portugal which also marked the final show of the year long tour.



Hubby Jay Z even joined his wife on stage for their hit "Drunk In Love".



Beyonce was noticeably emotional on stage as she prepared to say good bye to the successful tour after 132 shows.

"I just want you to know that I am so lucky," Beyonce said, beginning to cry. "I’m giving y’all an ugly cry. Thank y’all again. Thank you for allowing me to have a career. And when I fall, you lift me up. When I’m hungry, you feed me. And I just want to give you my light. I dedicate this song to you guys."















Photos: Instagram and Beyonce Lite 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...