Kim Kardashian Shows Off Near Perfect Butt Cheeks



Kim Kardashian was called to the Thailand sand recently for a photo shoot which called for her ass cheeks to be exposed accessorized with mostly sand.


Now I call Kim's ass near perfect because I see not one dimple, ripple or mark on that perfectly rounded derriere. I also say near perfect because I feel like the majority of Kim's ass is real or should I say was real until she picked up her hobby of plastic surgery.



If you're someone like Kenya Moore who has a janky ass real or not do you simply marvel at an ass like Kim's or simply fire your surgeon? You don't see good enhanced booties like you use to...except Khloe Kardashian's. That thang looks real deal real so you know Kim handed over the referral.


BTW, however she did it Kim's pre-baby bod is back or perhaps better now.


Speaking of singing Kim's praises, have you heard Kanye West and Future's new collabo "I Won"?

"I made it over NBA, NFL players. So every time I score, it's like the Super Bowl." -KW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...