'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' Season 6 Additions and Subtractions

                                                                                                                                             Starcasm

Last year during Season 5 of The Real Housewives of New Jersey, which happened to be my favorite of the franchise,I gave up on the show. The show had began to be the Everybody Hates Teresa show and Teresa Guidice,who was my fav,simply became a fraud in my mind.

Anywho, fast forward to NOW and Season 6 has just finished filming and I think I'm a fan again.

From what I've been able to notice Teresa and her feuding brother Joe Gorga are back on again as siblings but that's nothing new let's see how things are when the show airs.



The best news that I've heard thus far is that Caroline Manzo is donezo with the show BUT she is getting a spinoff. Lucky for me I don't have to watch and endure her in order to get my Jersey fix anymore. Better than Caroline leaving is her sister Dina Manzo joining the cast again after leaving the show after the first season.

There are a few new housewives twin sisters Nicole and Teresa Napolitano as well as Amber Marchese who reportedly came to blows with Nicole.



Also on the chopping block was JaCqueline Laurita and Kathy Wakile (awww, I  liked her a bit) who is now filming part-time.

I hope this season will resurrect my feelings to my once beloved show. The mere fact that Dina is back and Caroline is gone is worth the watch. Word has it that Dina (Teresa's BFF) and Melissa Gorga bump heads a bit this season but Tre and Melissa are cool as a fan.

No word yet on when the show will air but hopefully it will be before Joe and Teresa Guidice are senteced in July.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...