Rare Photos Of Famous People + Places + Things



Deep inside I'm a geek for anything cool, new and learned. I simply get invested in things I don't know or better yet things I crave to know.

The below photos are like the best of both worlds for me. Not only are they cool but they capture things I didn't know I wanted to know. Check out some images to see if you agree.

Muhammad Ali talking someone out of jumping - 1981


Audrey Hepburn shopping with her pet deer, Ip, in Beverly Hills, CA -1958.


President FDR's funeral in 1945



Cameramen recording the lion roar for the MGM logo


Elton John at the piano bar aboard his private plane - 1976


Queen Elizabeth during her WWII service.


Steve Jobs sitting with Bill Gates discussing the future of computing in 1991.


The first Walmart store opened in 1962


Golden Gate bridge construction - 1937


Howard Carter, an English archaeologist, examining the opened sarcophagus of King Tut.


Mt Rushmore construction - 1939


Construction of Eiffel Tower in 1880


Pretty cool, huh? For more rare photos head over to Distractify.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...