Ciara Covers Brides Magazine



I didn't know Ciara was really getting married. Like really to the point someone would put her on the cover of a magazine devoted to all things wedding...like really. I guess the 15 ct engagement ring kinda sorta solidifies things.

Inside the magazine CiCi talks wedding details, love and motherhood among other topics of choice.

Wedding style:

"My everyday style is what I call 'tomboy chic,'" Ciara tells us. "But for my wedding, I'm going to do elegance with a little edge."

 Realizing Future was thee ONE:

"Very early on. He came with something that I'd never felt before: the true presence of a man."

For more wedding deets you will have to grab a copy of Brides when it hits stands July 8...I know I will.

Source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...