NEW COUPLE ALERT: Lil Wayne & Christina Milian?



For the sake of The Dream's sloppy seconds I pray not but the rumors have been swirling for a while and even moreso now that Christina Milian called off her engagement LAST MONTH to Jas Prince...who has ties to YMCMB most notably Drake.

Anywho, last night Wayne and Christina were spotted at the ESPYS holding hands as they walked to their seats and appeared more than cozy while watching the show.



I don't know what to say because I'm sure everyone is thinking the same thing. I hope Christina gets the album of her desire finally out of this one...or some decent advice from her friend Lauren London and ignore all of Cassie's advice.



I'll wait to hear what happened to Lil Wayne's engagement to the Dhea chick...


If she even knows!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...