Is Claudia Jordan An Official Atlanta "Housewife"?



If you let the social media accounts of the current Real Housewives of Atlanta tell it she seems to be.

The social media accounts of the RHOA stars are featuring gorgeous pictures from Puerto Rico where I guess they're filming their annual family vacation to kill one another. This time it appears husbands weren't invited (thanks Apollo) but seperately the ladies appear to be having a ball.

It's  very obvious from some pics (and some tweets) that there is some division of some sort between the ladies. Take a look for yourselves.


That's Demetria McKinney of Tyler Perry's House of Payne fame to the far right...y'all care?

Anywho,I think Claudia Jordan would be a good mix on the show plus she allows Kenya Moore and Cynthia Bailey the opportunity not to look so pitiful AND have a filming partner outside themselves.

Now the seniors are cliqued up minus Cynthia who was voted out by NeNe I'm sure.



Never thought I'd see the day that NeNe Leakes would link up with an already formed crew.

I think I'm over the days of reality stars ruining seasons for us posting pics to social media and leaking news to media outlets. Can we get the days of pure anticipation back? Whatever happened to "wait and see"? I already know from Kenya's tweets and these pictures that the girls ALL haven't made up and some drama did erupt on this trip.

On another note rapper Da Brat was also photographed with NeNe and crew which leads me to wonder if she's joining the cast?


Naught!! I hope Bravo didn't give out contracts before the test drive...


Photos: Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...