VIDEO: Karrueche Tran Publicly Mocks Blue Ivy's Hair



While co-hosting/standing in/taking Keisha Chante's place on BET's 106 & Park Chris Brown's on-again/off-again girlfriend Karrueche Tran committed social suicide when she read a badly played out joke regarding Beyonce and Jay Z's daughter Blue Ivy.


“I really did wake up like this, because my parents never comb my hair.”


I would have never read that and  been known as the girl who lost her gig for standing up to BET instead of now becoming the newest victim of the Killer Beys #BeyHive. I blame BET for dayum near setting her up but I blame her common sense for her part.



How dumb.


You just got voted out, Hun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...