The Wests Meet Minister Farrakhan


Nothing these days seems to blow my mind when it comes to Kim Kardashian and her co-workers (her fam) but I must admit I was a bit jaw dropp'ish when I saw a recent photo posted by G.O.O.D. Music artist CyHi the Prynce. The photo not only features the artist himself but also Kim, Kanye West, their daughter  North and Minister Louis Farrakhan along with some of his fam.



This looks lovely and all but I hope the Minister told Kim to put some clothes on from time to time like he said about Rihanna or at least maybe he didn't bring up the comments he made about Jay Z and Beyonce visiting Cuba to them as they are friends. Either way we know he's a fan of Kanye but I beg to know WHY and why NOW so publicly? Or who knows, this may be a weekly family gathering that we never knew about...mmm hmmm.

Is this an attempt to make Kim seem more relatable, less fake or another photo opt proclaiming their royalty? I just don't know what to expect next but look forward to it...for writing purposes.

Nonetheless, EVERYONE in the pic looks nice.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...