KANYE WEST: So You Think You Can Dance?



Although Kanye West seemed like a scorned lover of the Louis Vuitton brand not too long ago.

"If I had the opportunity to design for Louis Vuitton now, I wouldn't, because the prices are just too extreme. I don’t want to use my message to have kids saving up that much to be a part of what the ideas are. That’s the problem to me with luxury." -Source

But his recent  shucking and jiving in Paris over the weekend (March 8) at a surprise concert at
Foundation Louis Vuitton proved the two may have made up. Or at least Kanye wants to.

Check out Bojangles as he pop locks to "Say You Will"




Although Foundation Louis Vuitton is an actual place I find it rather thirsty of Kanye in some way. I just wouldn't put it past him as a way to weasel himself into being a reputable high end designer.

If there was ever a time to play "N**gas In Paris"...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...