GYM MOTIVATION: First Lady Michelle Obama



First Lady Michelle Obama in collaboration with her Let's Move campaign has released footage of her actual workout routine. The video's purpose is to inspire folks to work out regularly as a part of Mrs. Obama's #GimmeFive challenge which celebrates 5 years of the fight to end obesity. The #GimmeFive challenge was initiated by our very own President Obama.


Check out our FLOTUS as she gets her workout on...blue nails and all!



You know how some people do things for the moment claiming it to be a regular task but you can clearly tell within a matter of moments they're fibbing? Well, just seeing the FLOTUS jump rope proves to be that she is about that workout life. I wonder if she and Beyonce follow the same workout routine?

A video posted by Beyoncé (@beyonce) on


Are you motivated? Well, I am!! I'm off to my SECOND boxing class and in the future I will be stealing Mrs. Obama's workout routine. I simply hate boring crunches...she makes it look effortless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...