Rihanna Lands The Cover Of Vogue’s Special Edition Issue for the 2015 Met Gala



While everyone on social media platforms were making memes of Rihanna's 2015 Met Gala look the good and fashionable people over at Vogue were applauding the pop star's bold choice.



Although I wasn't a fan of this caped look, which featured a pink mini dress underneath, the fact that it took designer Guo Pei two years to create and typically only the Chinese emperor dons this colour makes the look phenomenal in it's own right. But most importantly Rihanna LOVED the ensemble just as much as Vogue did.




“I’m so in love with this dress, but the train is insane! I can’t really walk in it without any help—but it’s so worth it. I love this dress so much! It’s Chinese couture and it’s made by Guo Pei.”



“It’s handmade by one Chinese woman and it took her two years to make. I found it online.I was researching Chinese couture on the Internet and I found it.” Source


Congrat's to Rihanna for making the special edition cover...AGAIN.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...