You WILL Subscribe To Tidal!!



Tidal, Tidal, Tidal.

It looks like Jay Z's new streaming service Tidal just may be worth your cherished coins if you want to watch your favorite artist's new video. Over the weekend Jay streamed a "B-Sides" concert that was streamed live on Tidal. Yesterday Jay's superstar wife Beyonce and female MC Nicki Minaj dropped their new video for their track "Feeling Myself" on the subscriber paid site.

Good luck finding the video on the web if you're not a Tidal customer. But lucky for you if you're like me the stills are available and super gorg.



Hott, right? Well I hope you know what this means from now on out. Most of your fav artists' videos will probably begin to be only available via Tidal. Let the bandwagoning begin...



When Jay and Bey post a video from their wedding or Bey giving birth to Blue Ivy on Tidal THEN I will subscribe. Until then, I applaud Jay's efforts and tactics. He's a straight up business man and I can respect that without paying him to watch a video.


One last thing, is Nicki giving former labelmate Tyga, who is reportedly dating 17-year-old Kylie Jenner, a shout out in this "Pervert 17" jersey?



The world wide web is talking and many think so. Remember what Tyga said about Nicki and Drake.

“I tend to distance myself from them,” he said of the Young Money camp. “I’m tryna go independent. I don’t really get along with Drake. I don’t really get along with Nicki.”

BTW, this Derrick Rose jersey bodysuit will be copied to hell this summer...HELL.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...