CONGRATULATIONS ARE IN ORDER: Kandi Burruss And Todd Tucker Are Expecting



I knew it!! I knew it...I knew it!!! Okay, let me stop...but I knew it!!

Tameka 'Tiny' Harris celebrated her 40th birthday recently with all of Atlanta in attendance as well as her long time friend Kandi Burruss who looked as if she was glowing.

Now I didn't immediately think baby, my first thought was surgery or a bomb ass filter. Y'all know nowadays people are losing their minds trying to be who they aren't. But anywho, after looking at the pics again I wondered if Kandi and her husband Todd Tucker were expecting....and they ARE!!

Kandi confirmed the news of their expected bundle of joy to E! News (E! and Bravo are both NBCUniversal companies).

"We're so thrilled to announce the news of our bundle of joy, it's a dream come true," Kandi tells E! News.

Congrats to Kandi and Todd who I know were both looking forward to having more children...from what I saw on RHOA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...