Look At Macaulay Culkin!!



Boy do I feel old.


Little Kevin McAlister is all grown up now smoking cigarettes, dating, singing "professionally" in a parody band The Pizza Underground while probably living off Home Alone checks.  Although Macaulay Culkin looks drastically different now you can still recognize his childhood features (plus his head is still the same size).



There's no word on who the blonde alongside Culkin is but from the looks of things he's at least interested in talking to her. I can't say the same about her though.

This post has undoubtedly made my day. I remember not having a care in the world watching Home Alone and My Girl. Those were the days...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...