Emma Watson For Vogue UK Spetember 2015

Photos: Josh Olins 


What's with Vogue magazine and the recent interest in barely there natural make up? I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm all for embracing natural beauty but looking as if you just rolled out of bed to appear on the cover of the Fashion Bible is frowned upon. Right? I guess not, judging from recent cover girls like Kim Kardashian and now September Vogue UK cover girl Emma Watson.

Kim Kardashian covered the July issue of Vogue Spain where she claimed via Instagram she posed with not a lick of make up having only her jaw dropping wedding ring sharing her shine.

Theo Wenner 

Following in Kim's footsteps is Emma Watson of Harry Potter fame. The young actress appears onthe cover  dolled up in a Stella McCartney jacquard number with her hair effortless swept to the side. If anything Emma is serving pure innocence on the cover.

It was inside the mag that the conscious 25-year-old spoke about her role as a UN Goodwill Ambassador and the causes that she is driven to support.

The 25-year-old actress launched her  HeForShe gender equality crusade at the United Nations last September with an impassioned speech that went viral on YouTube, and revealed she has found new purpose since deciding to balance her on-screen jobs with her work for HeForShe, and role as a UN Goodwill Ambassador.
"Part of me relaxed after I took on that position, it gave me a sense of belonging and purpose." Watson told Vogue of her role as a Goodwill Ambassador for UN Women. "Everything clicked in to place, in a way that it hadn't before. I understood what I'm here to do and knew where to channel all this energy that has been coming at me. I now feel this sense of peace. People say that I'm different since I did it." 

Be sure to check out Emma's cover story and photo spread when it hits stands August 6.

Source: THE MADEMOISELLE ANTOINE By: Yours Truly 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...