Nicki Minaj Is A Thug



Or is that what she wants us to believe?




MTV  has a few thank you cards they should send to Nicki Minaj for helping with the ratings of last night's Video Music Awards (VMAs). Not only did she feud with Taylor Swift as early as only the nominations having been dropped but she also cooperated in a Miley Cyrus beef. A beef that escalated to award show.

Miley had some choice words about the epic Minaj v Swift drama that didn't sit too well with Minaj that were made public courtesy a New York Times article.

"If you do things with an open heart and you come at things with love, you would be heard and I would respect your statement. But I don't respect your statement because of the anger that came with it," Cyrus said. "And it's not anger like, 'Guys, I'm frustrated about some things that are a bigger issue.' You made it about you. Not to sound like a bitch, but that's like, 'Eh, I didn't get my VMA.'"
Hell, I though Miley started something she couldn't finish but little did I know that Nicki would finish the score at last night's awards show. Nicki addressed Miley after accepting her award for Best Hip Hop Video for  "Anaconda" (she won, what's the deal now?) directly and frankly while Miley was still on stage.





A video posted by The Shade Room (@theshaderoominc) on

"And now...back to this bitch that had a lot to say about me in the press. Miley, what's good?" 
Miley obviously in shock responded:

"Hey, we are all in this industry and we all do interviews and say s--t. Nicki, congratuf--kinglations."
But Nicki wasn't having that reportedly mouthing:
"Don't play with me, bitch!"

Do we believe this? Was Nicki really prepared to fight Cyrus? I hope not, and I also hope that Nicki didn't anger her fans (their parents) nor advertisers with her more than brolic attitude. We'd hate to see another Kanye West v Taylor Swift episode.

Who's the winner and fool here?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...