Kendall Jenner Needs You To Know That She Has A Nipple Piercing



Just when you think Kendall Jenner is the only legitimately talented off spring of Kris Jenner she pulls a Kardashian. Kendall in all her normalcy while at her launch event in NYC for her new Estée Lauder fragrance Modern Muse Le Rouge she felt compelled to tell Page Six just why she opted for the piercing.
“It is true,” the 19-year-old told Page Six Friday while celebrating the launch of her new Estée Lauder fragrance Modern Muse Le Rouge at Macy’s in New York City. “I was going through a period in my life, having a rough time, being a rebel and was like ‘Let’s just do it.’”“[I was] so terrified, I’m laying on the bed like ‘Why am I doing this,’” she continued. “Honestly, it hurt, but wasn’t as bad as everyone made it seem and maybe because everyone hyped it up and I thought it would be really, really bad. Then it wasn’t as bad as I expected.”
Back in July at the EPSYs was where the piercing was first noticed the jewelry.





Well she is selling a fragrance and we all know what sells best in Hollyweird...stay hip, Kendall!

In other not-so-shocking news, Kylie Jenner had her nipples pierced long before her older sister.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...