Oprah Gets A Tesla


Are we fans of the Tesla electric vehicles? I'm seeing them more on my end of the world than Mercedes and Hondas...and these days everyone has one of the two.


A photo posted by Oprah (@oprah) on


I know y'all are wondering: "Now why is this "news"?. Wellllll, I'm Nosee (and late per usual). News to anyone? And these are the things that interest me. If I wanted to know what Oprah ate or what she and Gayle King just did I could look at just about every other site on the World Wide Web. The Nosee in me "stumbles" on things like this and VARIOUS questions in my mind are answered.

Hell, I've never seen Oprah's car ("So this is what she drives....".)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...