Khloe Kardashian Explains Calling Off Divorce To People Mag



In case you didn't know Miss Khloe has a tell-all book coming out next weeks that details a significant amount of hers and Lamar Odom's marriage.


People mag is adding on to an interview that was previously done for her book I assume for an update on her relationship and marital status with Odom who has been hospitalized for weeks due to what is being described as an overdose on drugs.

"There are too many other important things, too many medical things. It's not even in our brains thinking about us as a couple or having a relationship right now." 
"I loved him always, and I will always love him," she says. "I don't believe love is fickle. I believe when you love someone, you are allowed to love from afar. You don't have to be with that person in order to love him."


I could have sworn I read EVERY WHERE that she was GONE if he got back on drugs yet this seems like she's only staying because he is ill for some kind of "say" in his medical matters (he's under the Kardashian's medical insurance policy).

I am so confused with these people...but applaud the photo used on the cover of this issue of People hitting stands Friday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...