What Does Oprah Think About T.I.'s Female Presidency Comments?



No surprise to hear (for ME) that T.I. as well as his wife have tried to retract the comments he made on DJ Whoo Kid's show recently. Tip basically said us women aren't built to be President of the United States.

 “Not to be sexist but, I can’t vote for the leader of the free world to be a woman,” T.I. had told DJ Whoo Kid. “Just because, every other position that exists, I think a woman could do well. But, the president? It’s kinda like, I just know that women make rash decisions emotionally – they make very permanent, cemented decisions – and then later, it’s kind of like it didn’t happen, or they didn’t mean for it to happen. And I sure would hate to just set off a nuke. […] [Other leaders] will not be able to negotiate the right kinds of foreign policy; the world ain’t ready yet. I think you might be able to get the Lochness Monster elected before [a woman]. It’s not right, but I’m just saying…”


But don't get too mad y'all. He was only joking and sometimes he's "sexist". Tiny's words, not mine.

T.I. has issued apologies via Twitter and Facebook while TMZ magically caught up with Tiny in LA at the airport.

Clarity
I'm being told to be quiet & just let this pass.... Nah that aint quite ME. So,heres my apology for my jokes that I made on DJ Whoo Kids radio show. My words WERE NOT meant to be taken so literally. Never saw Whoo Kids show as a social/political platform. However Apologize none the less.
Posted by T.I. on Thursday, October 15, 2015




I won't say much here...I'll just let the Queen of Media, the Big O, speak for ME.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...