GYM MOTIVATION: Coco Austin



Although it's the holiday season this is around the time when we start telling ourselves what we're going to do in the gym come the New Year. However, new mom Coco Austin has reclaimed her body just ONE WEEK after having she and Ice T's baby girl, Chanel Nicole.



What are we thinking here? The left photo is of her at 36-weeks preggo and, again, the right is ONE WEEK after giving birth.


Are you motivated...or confused?

“I lost 10 pounds before I even started to gain baby weight probably because 1- I stopped drinking alcohol. 2 – I stopped weight lifting and lost a lot of muscle and 3- I ate really healthy and took my vitamins everyday.”

She only gained 13 pounds her entire pregnancy...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...