How Well Do You Know Erykah Badu?



Not well enough if you look at this list of 25 things we shouldn't know about her courtesy Us Weekly. My fav four are listed below as well as the entire list after the break.

This woman is FIERCE...and funny.

4. The craziest thing I’ve ever done is sign up to be a human being. I don’t remember it, because they took some of my memory away. 
19. I don’t have a favorite rapper. I have three baby-daddy rappers, so I can’t pick one or you’re messing with my child support! 
20. The best thing about my ex Andre 3000 is that his checks never bounce. 
25. The scariest thing I’ve ever done was share 25 things people don’t know about me!



 1. I don’t have a favorite of my own songs.

2. I do have two all-time favorite albums: Pink Floyd’s The Dark Side of the Moon and Earth Wind & Fire’s That’s the Way of the World.
3. I hate indecisive drivers. Come on!
4. The craziest thing I’ve ever done is sign up to be a human being. I don’t remember it, because they took some of my memory away.
5. The thing I’m most proud of is knowing the words to the Felix the Cat theme song.
6. My favorite movie of all time is The Goodbye Girl.
7. My dream is to build a school for freethinkers near me in Dallas.
8. The best part of being a mom is that I get to grow with my children [Seven, 18, Puma, 11, and Mars, 6].
9. I’d love to ask God what’s up with the periods I get once a month!
10. I own 726 head wraps.
11. The funniest thing any of my kids has said was when I moved into my first house. My son, Seven, who was 3, said, “What if somebody breaks in on us?” I said, “Don’t worry, I got something to throw at his head.” And he said, “What you gonna do, throw some money at him?”
12. My celebrity crush is Billy Dee Williams.
13. My least favorite body part is my colon.
14. My last meal would be toast with margarine.
15. Most people think I’m not capable of starting a bar brawl, but I will.
16. I’d never wear white after Labor Day.
17. My biggest phobia is being afraid.
18. I have 7,221 pieces of ankh jewelry.
19. I don’t have a favorite rapper. I have three baby-daddy rappers, so I can’t pick one or you’re messing with my child support!
20. The best thing about my ex Andre 3000 is that his checks never bounce.
21. I always fast before a photo shoot.
22. I have a teepee where I put myself in time-out.
23. I idolize my grandmothers. They’re both 88 and just sit and watch TV while people bring them food. It’s genius.
24. I would absolutely run for president.
25. The scariest thing I’ve ever done was share 25 things people don’t know about me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...