Aint no party like a Kardashian party

Finally the Kardashian clan has stopped being so shy and let us nosee folks have a peak into their world.










Pat O'Brian?!!!




This is all too funny, Lamar is officially a lost cause. I say we trade him for Robin Thick before the divorce. I know Reggie is somewhere very relieved and laughing..."bam get em"!!They have Lamar posing and everything...poor thang doesn't even get it. I hope he showed his kids some love this holiday season.I guess they aren't a part of the family yet.

Atleast Brody made it out to the family's Christmas Eve party although he was too busy to make Khloe's wedding...hmmmm I wonder if The Hills had anything to do with his absence *side eye*.

I don't know where Miss Kim or Pimp Mama is nor why that one little sister has on so much damn make up...can you say NEXXXXT!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...