KEYSHIA COLE IS KNOCKED UP...I don't know what's bigger her...

belly or her nose!!!







So Key got knocked up by the young baller dude, Daniel "Boobie" Gibson of the Clevland Cavs.


I guess she needed to start her own family since hers is so mucked up. And check out moms in the back all grinning hard seeing $$$ (something ain't right with her *side eye*). Oh well congrats to Keyshia and her pockets...I don't wanna be harsh but she looks like a strawberry cupcake and I mean that in the nicest way possible.

I don't know if Keyshia can handle a break from the music scene and make a come back...wonder how Manny feesl about this...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...