Lil Wayne must have that....

You know what I wanted to say lol

Anywho, photographer Freddyo is putting it out there that Lil Wayne and his Young Money artist Shanelle (former Danity Kane chick DWood's sister) are now an item.I mean who couldn't tell he was hitting that but a COUPLE...c'mon son!! He is another one I wouldn't look in the eye in fear of getting pregnant on the spot. I have a feeling this may not end well.




Check out a snippet of what a source sent Freddyo

“Wayne is so in loves with that girl, I don't know what she did, but he is just mush when it comes to her, He loves her drive, Personality, and the fact that she’s so talented. She’s one of his best friends”

Courtesy Freddyo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OLDIE BUT GOODIE: Angela Bassett and Tupac

VIDEO: Nas Performing "Daughters" + Album Release Party Pics

Awkward Spottings...